National Hickman specialises in the supply of MDF mouldings and timber flooring systems to the home building industry.
We started by ‘evolving’ their brand identity and then went on to create a new website.
The site was created using the most up-to-date CMS (content managed system) which enables National Hickman to add, edit and delete material such as news, product information and even video, quickly and easily.
This provides the added benefit of helping to keep on-going site-management costs to a minimum.
Here’s the techy bits:
- CMS (Content Managed System) to enable the client to update the whole site themselves, including text, images and video
- A simple form-to-email is used for contact information
- A blog/news section
- Users can contribute their comments to the site (all comments are auto or client-vetted, before they appear on the site)
- Email marketing & management
- Custom image galleries
- FAQs area
- Downloads area
- Google Analytics (Stats)
- Email Marketing System integration
- Twitter integration (Content is automatically posted)
Other work included:
- Brand identity
- Corporate literature
- Photography (staff and location)
- PowerPoint Slide templates