Meet The Folks Behind The Ideas
CREATIVE WEB DESIGNER/FRONT-END DEVELOPER
We’re a small, fun, full-service creative agency and we’re getting busier.
We need a creative Web Designer/Front-End Developer to work in-house at our fab, rural canal-side offices in Lapworth, Solihull.
You will be involved in the complete process from visual design to technical implementation, and maintenance – taking an active role in defining how the site looks as well as how it works, building quality experiences and adding your own unique flair.
We’re an agency that moves at speed, and as a result, you will have a forensic eye for detail and be comfortable working with other creatives and clients.
The spread of clients is huge, and our team is small so we multitask – the ability to step out of your comfort zone and get stuck into whatever is needed is a must.
Above all else, creativity, quality, and the desire to help our clients build their brands is paramount. It’s why we’ve been in business for over 20 years.
- Working with the team to produce creative experiences
- Maintaining, optimising and refactoring new and existing websites
- Working with the design and development of websites through the lifetime of projects; bridging the gap with ideas for creative concepts, design features, mechanics and functionality
- Working closely with the rest of the team to iterate and improve designs
- Assisting with the development research of pitches or potential projects
You have worked in a digital agency, or perhaps as a freelancer, where you have worked for at least 5 years in a similar capacity.
You love technology and constantly seek to learn new software and look at different ways of delivering work.
You’re able to chat with clients about their needs, and explain technical stuff without getting all ‘Developer’ on them.
We have an office dog – he’s bouncy and fun, and here every day. So if you’ve got a phobia it’s not the place for you.
We’re ONLY looking for someone who can work in-house, full time.
- Awesome understanding of XD, WordPress, Elementor, WP Bakery & WooCommerce
- Experience in Mobile-first and responsive web development, banner ads, HTML emails
- Familiarity with cross-browser and cross-device performance, issues and tricks
- Understanding of server setup and maintenance
- Good understanding of SEO principles and Google Analytics